We all know the detriments of putting ourselves down. When we tell ourselves we’re not good enough too many times, we truly begin to believe it, and for many people, mornings aren’t the easiest. The feeling of getting out of bed to exercise, go to work, or take on any other responsibility we feel obligated to do is tough. But that’s because we make it tough. We tell ourselves Mondays are the worst. We tell ourselves it’s too early to exercise. Thoughts begin to circulate in our heads regarding all the things we have to do, all the things we should be doing, and all the things we actually want to do but don’t feel like we deserve or have time for. This negativity only brings on stress.
Mantras are words or phrases meant to be chanted either internally or out loud as a means of meditating. They originated about 3,000 years ago in India, at least to the Vedic tradition, in which they were used to influence and control the gods. Throughout history, they have continued to be used in various ways to promote transformation. In our modern day Western world, they are often seen as a means to shifting our perspectives in order to welcome a new sense of self. In the words of Buddha, “What we think, we become.”
To help you find the beauty in each day, and at every moment, try changing the way you view yourself in this world by incorporating these 31 motivational mantras. You can read one every day for the month, write them on a sticky note, store them in your phone, tweet them or just say them to yourself.To help you find the beauty in each day change the way you view yourself in the world by incorporating these 31 motivational mantras Click To Tweet
31 Morning Mantras
- Today, accept what is instead of resenting what isn’t.
- May I be Happy. May I be Healthy. May I be Creative. May I be at ease.
- I am fulfilled. I am fearless.
- Don’t postpone joy.
- I am equipped. I am worthy. I am enough. I am blessed. Repeat.
- Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in your journey.
- Have faith in your journey.
- I’m grateful for all that I am and all that I have. I accept abundance and blessings that may come my way. I remove any blockages that may be hindering my spiritual, mental, and financial growth.
- Is this needed? Does this have value?
- I’m strong and capable of anything.
- I’m open to whatever new experiences life throws at me
- I’m the one in control of how I see myself
- I matter
- Today’s a new day.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am worthy of happiness
- I am worthy of peace.
- May I be healed.
- I am calmed, strong, centered and peaceful
- I am able to let go of fear and trust that I am eternally peaceful
- May I be HAPPY. May I be HEALTHY. May I be CREATIVE. May I be AT EASE.
- I am open to receiving
- Today I am filled with positive energy.
- I am God’s masterpiece
- I am resilient.
- I am in perfect balance.
- I shine light upon the darkness
- Today, I surround myself with peaceful energy.
- I am loved, loving and lovable.
- I have all I need to make this a great day of my life.
- I am thankful for the limitless, overflowing source of abundance.